Managed Firewall Service
Anson Network's Firewall service includes network based firewalls that are capable of providing network security protection for large or complex deployments. These firewalls are highly scalable and can also include virtual versions as options depending on specific vendor capabilities. Deployment options for these devices include the data center, network edge or branch offices. Next-generation firewalls will often include capabilities such as application or user based policies, threat detection via intelligence feeds as well as traditional IPS methods, SSL based VPN’s, and sandboxing.
Firewall service includes support for many of these features dependent upon the specific firewall vendor chosen and includes:
- Global Advanced Security Operations Centers (ASOC)
- that provide around the clock support, staffed with security experts who have in-depth product knowledge and experience working with complex, enterprise network environments with next-generation firewalls and / or UTM devices.
- Continuous Device / Threat Monitoring
- assures that regardless of the specific device capabilities supported, you are protected from the latest threats, with 24x7x365 monitoring, analysis and validation of advanced threats which includes use of real-time threat intelligence from SpiderLabs.
- 24x7 Security Portal Access
- assures that you have continuous visibility into any open tickets, alerts and status of your perimeter security profile. Detailed reporting is available for internal control and compliance requirements whenever they are needed.